Sunday, March 1, 2009

Celebrate& activity w/ Lacey



William and i finally got to celebrate our 4 year anniversary! we went to the Melting Pot! it was SO good! William and i had so much fun, we had salmon and shrimp and pork and Filet Mignon and chicken to cook in our Mojo Fondue we had Caesar salads that were awesome and we had Chocolate Smores for dessert with strawberries and cheese cake and brownies and marshmallows. we had fiesta cheese to dip with chips and vegetables and bread. it was so good! we are definitely going again. we sat in the most requested spot where its away from everyone. in our on little corner. it was so relaxing! I LOVED IT! I love my husband so much! hes my punkin head! :)





we didn't make it to church today, so i did a little lesson with Lacey about talents. i have this activities for children book a child of god. i can photo copy the pages i want to use and reuse the book over and over again. so i printed the one activity about talents. I taught Lacey all about what talents are, and how unique they are. and then we listed all of her talents on one piece of paper and i listed all of mine. then we drew some pictures explaining our talents. We sang some songs and played some games and then said a closing prayer and Lacey said the prayer, the spirit was truly there and it was so fun. Lacey is so smart and loving, i love her so much! shes growing so big and becoming so beautiful! i am so blessed to have a beautiful family. I love my girls so much! I love my husband and i am very blessed!



No comments:

Post a Comment