Thursday, January 29, 2009

Family Time

We went out to eat tonight, with Lacey and Zoe. It was nice to spend time together. I love my little family so much. While we were waiting for our food to come, Lacey said Momma its mommy daddy time. it was so sweet. She was really happy because it more about her and she was getting attention from us. she needed it. she has been such a good big sister to Zoe and helping me so much with her. So for dessert Lacey got a cup of dirt with gummy worms, she was a little hesitant at first but once we showed her that it wasn't really dirt she ate it. It was a lot of fun. Zoe was good, she slept the whole time!
Lacey is so patient with Zoe. she will spend time with her, she will talk to her and Zoe will coo, gurgle and talk right back to Lacey. I love to see the sisterly love that they have. Its so sweet.
I love my family so much! William and i are so blessed to have each other and our beautiful GIRLS!

1 comment:

  1. your girls are beautiful and they are sweet with each other! Gosh, I have your cd that we burned!

    ReplyDelete